Monday, March 19, 2012

Ciaté Caviar Manicure



Created in London, this one-of-a-kind nail art innovation brings avant-garde catwalk nail styling to your fingertips. Featuring pearlescent beads for a 3-D effect, this kit includes everything you need to express yourself with your hands and become an instant nail connoisseur. 

Let just say love at first sight lol I finally got the rainbow one and had it on for 4 days now. I loved it!! I did put top coat and I also put another coat of...(it's a secret). Let me tell u it's freaking hard and none of the beads are falling off or moving. I clean, cook and even wash my hair and the beads stilled there. Lol but I chip one of my nail(it's my real nail not fake) while openin the door and my nail broke alil but the beads still there lol. I'm gonna go get the pearl set. I got eyes on that one but wit pink base color instead of white. White on pink always look cute ;)


HOW IT WORKS



VIDEO



0 comments :

Post a Comment